With less than 60 days til the end of the year, the schedule continues to fill up.
Here are a few events and speaking engagements lined up to round out 2010:
- Social Media Club New Orleans, November 9th. 6pm at Three Sisters. Speaker is Lauren Thom aka @FleurtyGirl. WhoDat.
- Women in Media, Awards of Excellence Luncheon, November 10th. 11am at Hilton Capitol Center Hotel. Apparently, I'm a nominee! Save your seat today.
- BRSocMe's November TweetUp, November 11th. 7pm & 8:30pm. Join us at the RedStick Animation Festival followed by more fun at Boudreaux and Thibodueax's. Join us !
- "Opps... I Tweeted Again," November 14th. 6pm at Holliday Forum in Manship School at LSU. I'll help students manage their online reputation.
- "Social Media Strategy and You," November 30th. 12pm at Juban's. Learn more about social media platforms aside from Facebook and Twitter. Learn more.
- "The Doctor Is In: Social Media Provides Diagnoses for Healthcare," December 1st. 12pm at Louisiana Hospital Association Conference Center. Jeff Wright and I will assist hospital marketers in building social media strategies. Need help?
- SoCruise's "Bon Voyage Party," December 1st. 9pm at Tipitina's in New Orleans. I'll miss the cruise, but not the party! TechKaroke.
- 40 Under 40 Reception, December 2nd. 6:30pm at Crowne Plaza in Baton Rouge. It's also my 23rd birthday! Success.
Keep up with all things social media, politics and public relations by following me on Twitter , Facebook and LinkedIn.